If you are a voting shareholder, please log in to see the proxy statement and annual report
Endorsed Board Nominees Barbara Cadiente-Nelson Albert Kookesh Tate London Joe Nelson Bill Thomas Independent Candidates
Annual Meeting Details Community Meeting Details Prize Details
Did You Know?
- In 2017, approximately 57 percent of outstanding shares were voted.
- Of that, 21 percent used MySealaska (online voting).
- Sealaska would like to see more shareholders voting electronically through MySealaska.
- Overall the Board would like to see annual increase in voter turnout.
- Sealaska needs your voices to encourage our families to vote and understand the voting options shareholders have.
- Vote your paper proxy by June 21, 2018.
Vote OnlineYou can vote online through MySealaska. Online voting is safe, secure and much more cost effective for Sealaska. You must vote your proxy online by June 21, 2018.
Vote by Paper ProxyVote your proxy card and sign it. You can drop your voted proxy card in the provided envelope at Sealaska Plaza, 4th floor during regular business hours. You can also mail your voted proxy card using the pre-postage paid envelope.
Vote in PersonYou can also your proxy card at the annual meeting on June 23, 2018 in Wrangell, AK.