Get Ready to Download Your 1099 Tax Form
Do you want to obtain your Sealaska 1099 Tax Form early? If you are registered with MySealaska, you can view and download the form on Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
Sealaska 2017 --1099 tax forms will be available
- On MySealaska by Wednesday, January 24, 2018 (must be logged in to view and print)
- In accordance with IRS requirements, Sealaska will mail 1099 tax forms to shareholders, on or before January 31, 2018. *please note – if you have not received your 1099 tax form by Friday, February 9, 2018 you may contact the Shareholder Relations team.
Sealaska encourages shareholders to get ready to download and print 1099 tax forms, by ensuring they can access MySealaska.com if they have registered. If you are a new shareholder who is registering with MySealaska, we offer a few tips below.
What is MySealaska
MySealaska is your place to manage your Sealaska profile
- Access and print Payment History, Forms, 1099s
- Vote your proxy
- View your Stock information
- Access and change contact information
How to Register with MySealaska
What you will need besides your first and last name and address:
- Email address
- Create a MySealaska password
- Last four of social security number
- Create a security phrase *optional
Shareable Link: https://www.sealaska.com/news/item/2018-01-09/get-ready-download-your-1099-tax-form