Attention Shareholders - Are You Ready to Receive the Fall Distribution?
Sealaska shareholders have until Monday, November 13, 2017 to update banking information or mailing address.
Sealaska Directors approved a fall distribution on October 27, 2017. The distribution date is Friday, November 17, 2017. Sealaska shareholders have until, Monday, November 13, 2017 to update banking information or mailing address.
The quickest way to update your banking info or address is through MySealaska.com. Learn more about how to register here. If you are not registered with MySealaska here is a list of what you need:
- Your birthday
- Last 4 digits of your social
- A valid email address
- Your mailing address
- Create a MySealaska password
If you don't have a MySealaska account, you can download the forms here. Please fax the form to Sealaska Shareholder Relations 907. 586.8191 or drop them off at One Sealaska Plaza, Suite 400 in Juneau.
Register with MySealaska by December 1, 2017
If you are an existing registered shareholder user or a new shareholder user that is registered by December 1, 2017, you will be automatically entered into a drawing for prizes. We are offering prizes to help bring awareness to the Shareholder portal and to increase use of this “self-help” shareholder tool. We are also interested in increasing the number of shareholders who have a testamentary on file with Sealaska, to address inheritance of shareholder stock. Learn more about prizes here.
How to Enter Drawing for Prizes
- If you are an existing registered user with MySealaska.com, you are automatically entered
- If you register with MySealaska.com by December 1, 2017 by 5pm, you will be automatically entered
- If you are registered with direct deposit by December 1, 2017, shareholders will have their name entered a second time
- Shareholders who have a Testamentary (Stock will) on file by December 1, 2017 will have their name entered in the drawing a third time
- Sealaska Pendleton Blanket
Shareable Link: https://www.sealaska.com/news/item/2017-11-02/attention-shareholders-are-you-ready-receive-fall-distribution