MySealaska Prize Winners Announced
We have the results of the campaign for the new and improved MySealaska.com!
MySealaska.com is the simplest way to manage and access your shareholder information and keep in touch with Sealaska.
Two months ago, Sealaska launched a campaign to bring awareness to the new and improved MySealaska.com shareholder portal site. Thank you to everyone who signed up for a MySealaska account, signed up for direct deposit and filled out a testamentary. And thank you to everyone who had already signed up for those features. We saw an 11 percent increase in overall MySealaska.com usage. We saw a 57 percent increase in people using direct deposit. We also saw a 77 percent increase in people with a testamentary on file with Sealaska.
If you have not filed a testamentary with Sealaska, please take the time to complete the form. A testamentary is like a will for your Sealaska shares. It is a directive from the shareholder to Sealaska on who will receive your Sealaska shares after your death. For more information, click here
MySealaska prize drawing winners:
Rosaline Gloria Walker, Juneau, AK --- $500
Wendy L. Crissman, Port Orchard, WA --- $500
Jared C. Panamarkoff, Sitka, AK --- pendleton blanket
Congratulations! The winners will be notified by Sealaska.
What you can do with MySealaska.com:
- Vote your proxy online
- Update mailing address
- View and print stock certificate
- Set up or change direct deposit
- View distribution payment history
- Access and print IRS form 1099
- Calculate pending distribution *
- Verify your income *
*New 2017 feature
New MySealaska.com features:
- Calculations of pending distribution – Shareholders can visit MySealaska.com to learn how much a pending payment will be by the record date of a distribution, if a shareholder is registered.
- Income verification – Shareholders can verify your income directly by logging on to MySealaska.com. Please note this is not available on the mobile app.
Shareable Link: https://www.sealaska.com/news/item/2017-12-08/mysealaska-prize-winners-announced