Sealaska Shareholder 1099 Forms Now Available on MySealaska.com
Sealaska encourages shareholders to register on MySealaska.com so they are able to download and print their 1099 tax forms to include with their tax filing. If you are a new shareholder who is registering with MySealaska, we offer a few tips below.
Sealaska 2018 --1099 tax forms are now available
- On MySealaska.com on January 29, 2019 (must be logged in to view and print)
- If you receiving your 1099 through the US Mail the forms will be mailed on or before January 31, 2019
Shareholders can create an account or log in to MySealaska.com > click About Me > click 1099s to view or print their 2018 form.
What is MySealaska
MySealaska is your place to manage your Sealaska shareholder profile and keep up to date with Sealaska.
- Access and print Payment History, Forms, 1099s
- View your Stock information
- Access and change contact information
How to Register with MySealaska
What you will need besides your first and last name and address:
- Email address
- Create a MySealaska password
- Last four of social security number