Annual Meeting InfoCommunity Meeting InfoAnnual Meeting Prizes
If you are a voting shareholder, please log in to see the proxy statement and annual report
Annual Meeting Prizes
- You do not have to be present to win.
- Board members, Board nominees, officers and managers of Sealaska Corporation, its subsidiaries, or affiliates, and their spouses and minor children, are not eligible for the annual meeting and Early Bird drawings. Employees of Sealaska or its affiliates are not eligible for annual meeting door prizes.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird prizes, your proxy must be received by the Independent Inspectors of Election and Voting by June 3, 2022, at 5 p.m. Alaska Time. Winners of Early Bird prizes will be announced on approximately June 6, 2022.
- Cash prizes more than $600 will need to be reported to the IRS on a 7099 form by Sealaska Corporation on or before January 31, 2023. All prize winners will be responsible for applicable state and federal taxes.
- The Alaska Airlines tickets are mileage tickets, with a limit of up to 50,000 miles per ticket.