Sealaska is committed to providing services to our shareholders and descendants.

You can use any of the following services:

Elder Benefits
Elders will be notified by Shareholder Relations regarding the benefits

Verification Letters
View and print shareholder and income verification letters
Note: Shareholder Only

Life Estate Enrollment
Apply for descendant or left out shares (if eligible)

SHI Scholarship
Shareholders and Descendants attending college, can apply for a Sealaska Scholarship

View Annual Reports
Shareholders can view previous years' annual reports

Forms and Procedures

We strive to provide our shareholders with the most up-to-date information regarding their stock and shareholder records. To learn more about Sealaska shareholder procedures and to download forms, please click on one of the topics in the menu.