MySealaska Prize Draw
Register with MySealaska by December 1, 2017
If you are an existing registered shareholder user or a new shareholder user that is registered by December 1, 2017, you will be automatically entered into a drawing for prizes.
We are offering prizes to help bring awareness to the Shareholder portal and to increase use of this “self-help” shareholder tool.
We are also interested in increasing the number of shareholders who have a testamentary on file with Sealaska, to address inheritance of shareholder stock.
How to Enter Drawing for Prizes
- If you are an existing registered user with MySealaska.com, you are automatically entered
- If you register with MySealaska.com by December 1, 2017 by 5pm, you will be automatically entered
- If you are registered with direct deposit by December 1, 2017, shareholders will have their name entered a second time
- Shareholders who have a Testamentary (Stock will) on file by December 1, 2017 will have their name entered in the drawing a third time
- Sealaska Pendleton Blanket
MySealaska Prize Rules
- You do not have to be present to win
- Board members and employees of Sealaska are not eligible for prizes
- To be eligible for the MySealaska Prizes, you must be registered with MySealaska.com by the 5pm Friday, December 1, 2017 deadline
- Shareholders can have their name submitted two additional times: once if they have a testamentary on file, and again, if they signed up to receive distributions via direct deposit
- Cash prizes in excess of $600 will be reported to the IRS on a 1099 form by Sealaska on or before January 31, 2018. All prize winners are responsible for applicable state and federal taxes